KAKU'S CAVE HOUSE

               And I'm back with another assignment.....That's my Kaku's cave house. He is from stone age. 

                It's our Interior design assignment. We randomly selected a chit in which i got the theme of a Stone age cave house. First i was fully blank about this topic. Then i started to do some sketching. Definitely i took help of my friends, because as you all know I'm not good at sketching. Somehow I managed to convince Sir with my drawing and Got the approval 😁😁😁😁 ....

                 As i started modelling, I went on adding more stuffs to the interior and got this output. Hope you all like it. And one suspense is there in this modelling. Try to find out....😜😜😜










                  Finding out where is my Kaku..??? 😂😂😂 He went out to bring some cold drinks to enjoy with Tandoori...If you want..you can wait and have some tandoori... Ostrich Tandoori.

                   Wait....wait....wait....It's not done yet..... See this one also....

Comments

Popular Posts