SQUIRREL ANIMATION

                

                    Hi friends....After a month of tweaking finally I completed this assignment 😅😅😅. It was hard to work with the graph. Since we are first time using the character with lots of controls, I just took a week time just to get used with the cotrols.

                    I started to pose the character according to the 2D plan which I made using the Adobe Flash. Initially I started it in the stepped tangents. It's called blocking of the animation. Once after getting the approval from the Sir, I started the polishing work.


                       The first step of polishing is converting the stepped tangets to linear. In liner the change in the value from one key to another key is constant. There we get the flow of the animation and also we can adjust the incorrect poses of blocking.


                            The final polishing will be having the slow-in and slow-out in the graph. After lots of tweaking finally I got this output. Hope you all will like it 😁😁😁



Comments

Popular Posts